In recent years, Kazakhstan has been actively modernizing mining and metallurgical industries using digital technologies. Today, almost all IT companies offer digital solutions that promise to increase productivity, profits, and planning efficiency. The question is, will the results of innovation meet customer expectations? Which solutions will really stimulate the growth of local mining companies with their unique specifics, and which ones will lead to unjustified costs? Successful implementation of digital products, as well as their compatibility and resilience to cyber risks, plays an important role in their selection.
Technologies proposed for discussion
• The use of machine vision and artificial intelligence to control ore quality and technological processes
• Predictive maintenance of equipment
• Optimisation of production processes using artificial intelligence
• Improving the safety of industrial transport
• Complete digital solutions from mine to factory